Yet another bug fix release has been published.
The new KLog 0.6.2 has four bug fixes and some minor GUI updates.
Download KLog 0.6.2 from:
- http://jaime.robles.es/download/klog-0.6.2.tar.gz (this site – main site)
- http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/klog/klog-0.6.2.tar.gz (some mirrors may not be always updated)
The Debian package has been already uploaded to the Debian servers.
November-2013 – 0.6.2
- Bug fixed: Under some conditions, KLog crashes when entering a new QRZ. (TNX LW1EQI).
- Bug fixed: IOTA data was not properly cleared when clicking the Cancel button.
- Bug fixed: QSL combobox content was not properly managed. (TNX DF4FH).
- Bug (gui) fixed: IOTA continent is now “automagically” detected… again (a bug prevented this functionality).
- GUI updated: You can click on RX or TX Frequency buttons to copy the frequency to the other one.
- GUI updated: You can select eQSL in the QSL combobox as an option to mark the QSL information of a QSO.
- GUI updated: Two new shortcuts: CTRL+W: deletes the current QSO. CTRL+Q: to (quick)edit the last QSO added.
- GUI updated: Minor tab reorder.
I hope you enjoy KLog!