Today I am releasing KLog 0.9.0.3.
This is not a major release although it is fixing some bugs and adding some more features.
Check what Changelog os showing and feel free to contact me to suggest any feature you are missing or report any bug you may find.
Remember that we have two mailing list for KLog and you can subscribe to take part in the discussions.
You can find the information regarding the mailing lists, in the mailing list page of KLog.
January-2015 – 0.9.0.3
– Bugfix: ADIF was not properly imported when Fields where using the Type of data optional field preventing logs from Logger32 being imported. (TNX EB1TR)
– Bugfix: QSL Sent/Received status in the search box were switched.
– Bugfix: CTY.CSV was not updated if the file was already existing.
– Bugfix: Entity DB was not updated when CTY.CSV was updated.
– Bugfix: Search results showed the default Station Callsign if non was in the QSO. This lead to errors if QRZ was not the default.
– KLog recognizes now .ADIF files (instead of only .ADI).
– KLog shows now the WAZ status.
– Added a very basic support of DX Marathon (http://www.dxmarathon.com/).
– DXCluster filters are now working.
– The user can manually assign the DXCC entity for a DX.
– Improved the function to update the DB from one release to the following.
– DB file is compressed everytime KLog finishes.
– It is possible to find QSL pending to receive.
– It is possible to modify entities data in the World Editor in preferences.
– It is possible to choose in preferences whether to keep my Data Tab from one QSO to the next or not.
– GUI: A tooltip is shown in the search results showing the DXCC name / CQ zone.
– GUI: Added a button to rescore awards.
– GUI: Added a button to update the search Box without modifying the text.
– GUI: Updates Bearing/distance/… when changing Locator.
– GUI: When the QRZ lineedit is blank or the clear button is clicked, entity info is deleted (beam, distance, …).
– GUI: The IOTA continent is updated when the QRZ is modified.
– GUI: DXCluster input is disabled when not connected.
– GUI: Corrected the behaviour of the status bar.
– GUI: Added primary & secondary subdivisions in the Others Tab.
– Some other minor fixes.