This minor release of KLog is bringing some major-release items althought it was originally though as a minor / bugfix release.
One important point of this KLog version is that translations seems to be properly working now and we are bringing one additional language thanks to the great help of EA3NM who translated into Catalan. (Thank you Luis!).
KLog is now able to import Aether ADIF logs…
I will not use so much words explaining this version… as you can look the Changelog file:
November-2015 – 0.9.2.2
– Translations are now working properly in Windows & OSX.
– New translation: Catalan by EA3NM (Thank you!).
– Ported from Qt4 to Qt5.
– BugFix: Aether ADIF files could not be properly imported. (TNX AA5VU).
– BugFix: QSOs where not properly shown in the search box.
– BugFix: When started for the first time, no modes were shown as default.
– BugFix: CTY.CSV was not properly updated.
– BugFix: When upgrading the mode information in database some modes where not properly updated.
– GUI: Changed the year to show the full number to avoid problems with old QSO.
– Import ADIF functionality is improved to support importing of logs with some missing data.
– Removed the Spot button until its functionality is implemented.
Today, KLog is translated into Spanish, English & Catalan. If you can help me translating into another language, please contact me.
Enjoy KLog, the Linux, OSX & Windows free hamradio logging software.