After some time adding new features and doing quite a lot of bugfixing, I have decided to release KLog 0.9.0.
For those who follow this development, you will see that KLog moved to Kontest and then came back to KLog again… I decided to keep the name KLog (at least for a while!).
So here is the release, enjoy it and please report any bug you find (I am pretty sure that you will find some!)
IMPORTANT: As KLog has been fully rewritten since version 0.7.0, it is still not been translated to many languages. Today it is only translated to English and Spanish so, if you want to help KLog to be in your language, send me an email!
KLog 0.9.0 (Nov 2014):
- KLog-0.9.0 – sources Source code.
- KLog-0.9.0 – OSX Installer for OSX.
- KLog-0.9.0 – Windows Installer for Windows.
- Debian package.
The Debian package will be uploaded to the Debian servers soon.
The Changelog says:
November-2014 – 0.9.0
– Ensures the ASCII requirement of ADIF.
– Updated the Preferences dialog.
– Added the About Qt help menu.
– Bugfix: Selected DX-Cluster servers were not used to connect.
– Bugfix: When selecting QSL received/sent with right click, date was not updated.
– Bugfix: Fixed the FileManager::adifReadLog to be able to read logs with several lines per QSO.
– Some other minor bugfixes.
– New feature: It is possible to show Imperial System (Miles instead of Km) data. (TNX – KF5JNU)
– New feature: It is possible to mark/look for & export requested QSL.
– New feature: It is possible to automatically mark(or not) a QSL as requested by the DX when the DX’s card is received.
– New feature: It is possible to show (or not) the callsign used in the search box.
– New feature: KLog uses bigcty.csv for normal DX & will use cty.csv for contesting.