Do you think that there is no reason for two releases during the same weekend?
Release early, release often isn’t it enough?
Well, I released KLog 0.5.2 on Friday night with the following Changelog:
February-2010 - 0.5.2
- Fixed a bug that causes a crash when connectiong to DXCluster. (bug #016653)
- Added a very basic Satellite support.
- Removed the Freq LCD and added two new editable widgets: Freq TX and Freq RX. (bug #016609)
- Added again the entity count of /M stations.
The main thing of 0.5.2 is the correction of a bug that caused KLog to crash when special strings arrived from the DXCluster.
Just some hours after 0.5.2, I released KLog 0.5.3 with the following Changelog:
- Fixed a bug that caused modified QSO not being updated.
- Fixed a bug in the way the band & mode combobox managed the data.
The reason for that was that I discovered another bug in the modifying procedure of KLog that may cause QSO not to be properly updated.
Anyway, I also updated the Debian package of KLog.
The next steps for KLog includes:
Download KLog from any of these URL:
- The page of KLog in Berlios.
- The official KLog’s page.
I am thinking about porting KLog to Windows in order to be able to reach to more users and maybe attract more developers to add more features and accelerate the KLog’s development.
Do you want to help KLog?