I am happy to announce that the release of 0.5.8 version of KLog is available.
or from the new site of KLog in Savannah :
The Debian package will be uploaded to the Debian servers during the following days.
This releases has the following Changelog:
- Bug fixed: Right button in the search result did not “sent” the QSL card.
- Bug fixed: Closing the window did not ask to save data before exit. (TNX EA7HEG).
- Bug fixed: Beam was not properly calculated. (TNX DL6FBS).
- Bug fixed: Minor problem of APP_KLOG_NUMBER ADIF header fixed.
- Bug fixed: When modifying, some fields did not accepted empty fields (deleting). (TNX VK4JAZ).
- GUI updated: Remove the map tab in the main GUI as it is still not implemented.
- GUI updated: Ordered the tab-switching to make it more usable. (TNX Cedric).
- Added the support for QRP. Power has two decimals. (TNX VK4JAZ).
KLog is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Serbian, Galician and Swedish.
That means that:
The new secondary webpage is https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/klog/
The mailing lists have been moved to Savannah. Please subscribe to the new mailing lists:
- The list for user discussion about KLog: User discussion, wishlist, tips, ideas, suggestions, …
- The development mailing list to coordinate the development.
As before, the main language of the mailing lists is English.
Thanks for your help and I hope you find KLog useful.