Christmas holidays is always a great time for some coding 🙂 so I found some time to fix two bugs (this one and that one) that were reported just after the announce of KLog-0.5.8 … and as Eric S. Raymond says in The Cathedral and The Bazaar, I release early, release often…
So, as I usually write, just after a KLog’s release:
I am happy to announce that the release of 0.5.9 version of KLog is available.
Download KLog 0.5.9 from:
- http://jaime.robles.es/download/klog-0.5.9.tar.gz (this site – main site)
- http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/klog/klog-0.5.9.tar.gz (some mirrors may not be always updated)
The Debian package will be uploaded to the Debian servers during the following days.
This releases has the following Changelog:
- Bug fixed: When starting for the first time, the CTY.DAT file downloaded had a loop that was not properly managed. (Debian bug: #653697) (TNX Jonas Stein)
- Fixed some typo: “Km” changed to “km”. (Debian bug: #6536978) (TNX Jonas Stein)
KLog is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Serbian, Galician and Swedish.
That means that:
The new secondary webpage is https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/klog/
The mailing lists have been moved to Savannah. Please subscribe to the new mailing lists:
- The list for user discussion about KLog: User discussion, wishlist, tips, ideas, suggestions, …
- The development mailing list to coordinate the development.
As before, the main language of the mailing lists is English.
Thanks for your help and I hope you find KLog useful.