Managing several logs is the main new feature of this release of KLog.
KLog can manage several logs at once an the user may add/edit/delete different logs. I.e one per contest or DX expeditions, years, … different calls, …
This is the Changelog this time:
April-2015 – 0.9.1
– Bugfix: Fixed DataBase::getBandIdFromFreq it was not ansswering properly.
– Now checks if band & frequency are coherent before adding a QSO. Band wins.
– All Satellite QSO include the PROP_MODE ADIF tag to make it compatible with LOTW.
– Improved the DXMarathon code.
– GUI: Added basic Satellite support.
– GUI: It is possible to mark a QSL sent via bureau/direct & DX QSL as requested with one action from Search box.
– GUI: KLog request a valid QRZ and at least one first logtype to start using it.
– KLog supports the management of several logs, being possible to edit, remove and select the one to use.
Today, KLog is translated into Spanish & English. If you can help me translating into another language, please contact me.
Enjoy KLog, the Linux, OSX & Windows free hamradio logging software.