I think I have it.
I have fixed the bug in the windows installer package of Kontest.
The package showed an error “Driver not loaded” just when the database was created so, thanks to Google I found the fix in the great stackoverflow.
So, in a few words, just add a sqldrivers folder and copy the qsqlite4.dll file in it before creating the package and you will have it!
I have done some (just a few, to be honest!) tests in a clean windows virtual host and it worked like a charm so I hope it is OK for most of the systems out there.
You can find the file http://sourceforge.net/projects/kontest/files/ in the same place as the previous days.
As always, thank you for testing and sending the bug reports!