I am happy to announce the 0.9.2.3 release.
Download KLog from the Download Page.
This is not the biggest release of KLog but it brings some new things, like the KLog’s new icon and the Japanese translation!
In this release I want to specially thank JL3OXR who has added he Japanese translation as well as reported and fix several bugs. (Thanks!)
Below, I am showing the changelog for this release.
January 2016 – 0.9.2.3
– Improved the way translations are managed (Specially in Linux).
– Icon application is now shown in OSX & Windows.
– New translation: Japanese by JL3OXR (Thank you!).
– Bugfix: Some strings where not defined to be translated (TNX JL3OXR).
– Bugfix: Some tips in the UI where not correctly placed (TNX JL3OXR).
– Bugfix: QSOs in JT9 were not properly imported from ADIF (TNX EA3XQ).
– Bugfix: Logfiles with the in the first line, following some test were not properly imported.
Today, KLog is translated into Spanish, English, Catalan and Japanese.
If you can help coding, with bug fix, bug reports, translating into another language or writing documentation, please contact me, I will welcome you to the KLog team!