It’s time for another KLog release.
I have added a very basic function capable to export all the needed QSO that has not been QSLed to a file… that can be imported to a label software to create the labels for the QSLs. I will continue working in the label generation feature of KLog for next releases.
The Changelog for this release reads as follows:
- New feature: Added the Export needed QSL that allows to create an ADIF file with all the QSO with new ones and new bands still not confirmed that has not been QSLed.
The objective is to export it to a QSL or label printing software (until KLog implements that feature).
- Updated translations: SV by SM4ABE.
- GUI improved: Added sliders to be able to move panels.
- GUI improved: Changing the band combobox changes the TX Freq box and viceversa.
- Minor fix: The PROGRAMVERSION tag in log was not properly formated.
I hope you will like KLog.